76 Lacrosse Club, Inc. (“Team 91 TX”)
Winter Raffle Terms & Conditions
PRIZES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
1. The purchase price for one (1) raffle ticket is $20.00 or five (5) for $90.00. An indefinite amount of raffle tickets will be sold.
2. Ticket entries can be purchased from a Team 91 TX Board Member, Team 91 TX Director, player, parent and/or volunteer.
3. Tickets may be purchased with credit, cash or check (written to 76 Lacrosse Club, Inc.). If an Entrant’s check is returned unpaid by the bank, the entry ticket(s) will be invalid unless a cash payment is received by Team 91 Texas by 9:00 p.m. Central Time Friday, November 2, 2018. Entrant will also be subject to all associated bank fees.
4. All entry purchases are final and non-refundable.
5. Entrant will retain the original printed raffle ticket. The stub will be entered into the drawing and will be retained by Team 91 TX.
6. All unsold tickets and proceeds from the raffle ticket sales must be received by Team 91 TX no later than 9:00 p.m. Central Time Friday, November 2, 2018. If received after this date, all monies will be returned to Entrant(s) and all associated tickets will be invalid. Additional tickets may be purchased with cash through Team 91 Texas at the Ticket Drawing Event until 5:00 p.m. on the drawing date, Sunday, November 4, 2018.
7. The winner of each raffle prize will be determined by separate random drawings; for clarity there will be one random drawing per raffle prize. The drawings will take place on Sunday, November 4, 2018 at approximately 6:00 p.m. Central Time at Camp Sienna Fields, 7725 Camp Sienna Trail, Missouri City, TX 77459. This information will also be announced on the Team 91 TX’s website at www.team91texas.com. Entrant(s) do not need to be present to win.
8. Winners agree to comply with all IRS regulations regarding raffle winnings. Winner(s) agree to furnish Team 91 TX with his/her social security number, verify his/her identity, and sign all required IRS documents to claim the raffle prize.
9. Winners will assume and be responsible for any airfare, meals, tips, incidentals, preparation, shipping and all other fees, and local, state, and federal taxes, including but not limited to all applicable sales, use, luxury, income, and special taxes associated with winning a travel prize. Team 91 TX specifically disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, including without limitations warranties of merchantability. Team 91 TX is not responsible for any losses or injuries suffered as a result of the vacation prize.
10. The winners of the raffle must claim the prize within 14 days of the drawing. If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of the drawing, by responding to telephonic or written notice from Team 91 TX or otherwise, the prize will be forfeited. After the prize is claimed, winner must abide by any restrictions placed on voucher by the issuing donor (e.g. expiration date for use).
11. Purchasers of raffle tickets must legibly write their full names, addresses, email, and telephone numbers on each individual ticket stub. If more than one name stated on a ticket stub, the first listed name shall be the Entrant. Team 91 TX shall, will and can have no obligation for payment or delivery of any prize to any person other than the Entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to allocate any such prize among the participants in any multiple party entry.
12. Any drawing may be postponed due to weather or any state of emergency declared by any applicable government agency and/or officer. In such event, a new date, place and time for the drawing will be determined by Team 91 TX, which will be announced on Team 91 TX’s website.
13. Purchasers of tickets, by participating in the raffle, release Team 91 TX, its directors, officers, members and agents from any and all liability, loss or claim arising out of any raffle prize, expressly waive any such claim and agree that the liability, if any, of the Team 91 TX, its directors, officers, members and agents shall be limited to the raffle ticket price paid. Team 91 TX makes no express or implied warranty as to the Raffle prize.
14. Any and all disputes, claims and controversies concerning this raffle shall be submitted to and resolved by binding arbitration, to be conducted under arbitration rules in the State of Texas.
15. Prize is not redeemable for cash.
16. Raffle is void where prohibited.
17. Winner(s) agree to allow Team 91 TX to publish their names and photographs on the Team 91 TX’s website, Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter account.
18 For additional questions, please contact Team 91 TX at Team91Texas@yahoo.com.